This smooth, medium-bodied cigar provides a balanced smoke of subtle spice and leather, paired with a salute to those who have given their all for our nation. Keep this cigar box as a keepsake, as its triangular shape mimics the folded flag ceremoniously draped upon a fallen soldier’s casket.
141 in stock
In partnership with the Folds of Honor foundation, 13% of this collection’s proceeds will help fund scholarships for the families of fallen or disabled veterans. May the 13 folds of the American Flag remind us of the nation’s 1% willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice for the other 99%.